A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user's previous activity.
These cookies enable the functionality of our website. Cookies and personal information Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
These cookies are required to enable our visitors to share pages of Travelmyth Platforms through social media such as Facebook, Twitter etc. By clicking the sharing buttons, the respective external website might set cookies on your pc. Please note that if you do choose to share through these social media providers, their cookies might collect information about your online behavior. You understand and accept that we don't control the setting of these cookies and we recommend that you check the provider's website for further information.
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
• to track your browser across multiple websites;
• to build a profile of your web surfing; and
• to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
More specifically, Travelmyth Platforms have implemented following Google Analytics Features: Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and DoubleClick Platform integrations
Travelmyth Platforms use the above features to advertise online and to target interest based advertising to their users and visitors. Third parties may show our ads on various websites. Travelmyth and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie together, in order to optimize ads based on someone’s previous visits to Travelmyth Platforms and to improve our website content.
You may prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, if you wish, by using Google Analytics Opt-out tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
• in Internet Explorer you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
• in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
• in Chrome, you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on this website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. For example:
• in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
• in Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy" and then "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
• in Chrome, you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
Again, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Revised 16 October 2014